Terms and Conditions
1.- This Policy is intended to protect your personal data by means of which legitimate, controlled and informed treatment will be given, in order to guarantee your privacy, as well as your right to informational self-determination.
2.- Personal data will be understood as those established in article 3, sections V and VI of the Law, in addition to the financial or economic data that we may request.
3.- The company called GRANJAS CARROLL DE MÉXICO S. DE R.L. OF C.V. (hereinafter the “COMPANY”, in accordance with the provisions of article 15 of the Law, will be responsible for your personal information (hereinafter Personal Data). Therefore, the “COMPANY” undertakes to safeguard your personnel information with the highest levels of legal, technological and administrative security, and undertakes not to sell, rent, share or disclose your personal information to third parties for illicit purposes.
4.- By filling in any of our formats, sending your personal data via email to the employees of the “COMPANY” and / or by physically delivering information, you accept and authorize the “COMPANY” to use and treat in an automated form the Personal Data and information provided, which will be part of our database in order to use them in an enunciative way, but not limited to: identify, locate, communicate, contact you, send you information related to the “COMPANY”.
Your personal data may also have, among others, the following purposes:
- Address legal requirements of competent authorities.
- Run studies for internal control purposes.
- Make of your knowledge, new products and/or services, as well as benefits, discounts, promotions, market studies, notifications about changes in conditions and in general, all advertising resulted from the products and/or services offered the “COMPANY” and/or its affiliated and/or subsidiary companies.
- Analysis of the use of our products and/or services.
- For the fulfillment of our terms and conditions resulted from a legal relationship.
5.- The temporality of the handling of your Personal Data will be indefinite from the date you provide it to us, being able to oppose its handling at any time that you deem appropriate according to the terms and conditions established in the Law.
6.- Therefore, I expressly accept and authorize the “COMPANY” to transfer my personal data either within or outside the territory of Mexico:
- Affiliated companies and subsidiaries of the “COMPANY”.
- Third-party providers for the fulfillment of the legal obligations acquired by the “COMPANY” or by any of the affiliated companies and subsidiaries of the “COMPANY”.
- Third-party providers of research, data analysis, sending information focused on the needs of the owner of personal data, as well as the realization of other services necessary or required by the holder of personal data.
- Third parties derived from a corporate restructuring, including the merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of assets.
- The third parties and the entities receiving personal data, assume the same obligations and/or responsibilities of the “COMPANY” in accordance with what is described in this Privacy Notice. The owner of the Personal Data that submits any request for information or to establish any type of legal relationship with the “COMPANY” expressly accepts the transfer of your personal data, in the terms described in this Privacy Notice.
8.- In terms of the article 22 of the Law, you have the right at any time to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your Personal Data, by request via email to email@example.com or in writing at our address located in [Privada de Tlalpan No.3 Fracc. Azteca, Perote, Ver. C.P. 91270]. In compliance with article 29 of the Law, that request must contain the following information:
1) Your name and address or other means to communicate the response to your request;
2) The documents that prove your identity or, in case, the legal representation of the person making the request in your name;
3) The clear and precise description of the Personal Data with respect to which one seeks to exercise any of the rights mentioned in the previous paragraph, and